Wednesday 7 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

With only 18 sleeps till Christmas I'm getting extremely over-excited about what could be under the tree this year!! Here's 10 things I hope Santa will bring me...

1) MAC Lipstick: Pretty Please


It was a really tough choice between two shades, 'Frou' I also love which is more of a pale bronze than a pale pink. I'll save that for summer when I'm not so pasty white.
Pretty Please is a pretty pale pink with a lustre finish... a perfect pale shade for frosty winter days!!


2) Short Chocolate Ugg Boots



I LIVE in Ugg Boots, I would probably sleep in them If I could! I do have a pair of grey ones but they're becoming a little too worn now after having them for 2 years. Chocolate should go with everything and keep my feet toasty, January in the North can be pretty upsetting! ASOS have good deals on UGG boots and accessories so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled on their website!

3) Topshop High Waisted Jeans


Every girl needs a good pair of jeans and who better than Topshop to provide them! Quite a bargain at £40 as they will definitely last for a long time; the colour shouldn't fade and the knees shouldn't go baggy (unlike many shop jeans I've had in the past) Skinny jeans are a style staple and I'm going for high waisted so I can wear them with cute tops tucked in!

4) Aldo Stellfox Tote Bag


Dressed up for work or down for Uni, this ALDO beauty should suit any occasion. It's a nice size in that it's big enough for Uni books or my laptop but not too big if I want to take it to work with a lunchbox and a few pens in. Wipeable too which also comes in handy when you live in Leeds!

5) FakeBake Tanning Mousse


Call me vain but my poor skin hasn't seen sun for 4 months and I feel like something out of the Adams family. FakeBake is the best product out there in my opinion, and I've used a fair few tanning products in my time! I've also tried the Airbrush and the Lotion but the Mousse, in my opinion, is the best for a streak-free and natural look. You can get this for around £20 (or cheaper if you trust Ebay!)

7) JellyBelly Jelly Beans


I have a ridiculously sweet tooth and defy anyone to finish a bag of Haribo before me! JellyBelly Jelly Beans are incredible and I cannot get enough of them at the minute! They also do a natural range with no added colours or preservatives for those who are being careful (but who cares it's christmas!). You can usually find them in TKMaxx for severly discounted prices.

8) Lioness: Hidden Treasures - Amy Winehouse CD


'Back to Black' was probably my favourite album brought out in the last 10 years and unlike many of my other played-out CD's I still listen to it even now. I'm already in love with 'Our Day Will Come' and 'Like Smoke feat. Nas' and I can't wait to hear what else Amy had in store for us. A definite must-buy.

9) Dorothy Perkins' Heels



At only 5ft 3 heels are an essential for me on a night out. Dorothy Perkins has been my heels' provider for a while now; they provide (quite) comfortable shoes at reasonable prices. These glittery ones are just beautiful and would go perfectly with a black dress, a possible option for New Year I think! They retail at a fab £36 or even less with a student discount, I hope Santa has an NUS card!

10) The health and happiness of everyone I love
SO so cheesy I know, but Christmas is about much more than a good meal and the exchanging of gifts. The best thing about Christmas should be spending time with your nearest and dearest; there's rarely another time of year we get to spend with the ones we care most about...I can't wait to spend some quality time with mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment