Wednesday 28 December 2011

Generous Mr. Clause

Ok so I promised a post detailing a few of my 2011 christmas presents, and here it is!!

Once again massive apologies for my shambolic photography - I have no idea how to work my mum's SLR and was in a bit of a rush to take the pictures before she cottoned on to the fact I'd 'borrowed' her precious and expensive camera. I also didn't get round to taking the pictures until Boxing day; at this point I'd already taken the labels off a few things and been for a walk in my new Ugg boots!

I have an absolute shopoholic/spendaholic of a mother so she tends to go a little overboard at Christmas time, leaving me feeling rather spoilt, but loved all the same.

Anyway, here are a few of my beautiful gifts...

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisterizer - an absolute godsend. I've been literally scraping out last years' pot for the last couple of months, I love it!

Hunter Fleece Welly Socks - to compliment my pair of discounted Hunter wellies I purchased earlier this year.

TOWIE Boxset (I am a not-so-closet lover of trashy TV), Bridemaids DVD (hilarious) and Amy Winehouse's new album which I've already listened to and absolutely love - going straight in the car I think!  

Possibly my favourite gifts - a MAC Lipstick and a MAC surf-baby bronzer. Need that glow in the current climate!

My favourite scent at the minute - Carolina Herrena '212 On Ice'. Very hard to get at this time of year but Santa obviously found a way! (Amazon)

A girl can never have too many bags. An ALDO shopper on the left and a Warehouse clutch on the right. Both are gorgeous and will go with pretty much anything.

A personalised cushion  made by my very own Mother <3 Pink enough and girly enough for a 10 year old but I don't care!  

An engraved ring that says 'love conquers all things'. I chose this myself and I love it because of the sentimental value.

Chocolate UGGs. Had two pairs previously and pretty much lived in both of them. Chocolate colour came on sale on ASOS a while back and I made sure Santa knew about it!

Not Vivienne Westwood, but a similar style - and who's going to ask. Going to save these statement earrings for night time outfits I think!

A cute bedroom sign

Another much-loved product that I've been running out of of late. I've tried both Fake Bake's lotion tanner and mousse and while they are both great, I personally prefer the mousse for a lighter, more even coverage.



More 'girly bath shit'. Princess bubble bath, shampoo, body wash and cleanser, fairly boring.

A surprise but I really like this. Anew from Avon's foaming cleanser. Very fresh and moisterizing.

A selection of Boots' Body Butters. Absolutely love body butter at this time of year and each of these smells divine.

A Tog 24 thermal hat and an FCUK snood. Both extremely useful for chilly Forest matches and bitter walks up to Uni in January. 

Fat Face Pajama shorts. I'm yet to even try these on as my poor pins can't quite face being exposed around the house. Give it two months however and I'll be living in these babies!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just started following your blog and.... haha hey Amy! I didn't know you used blogspot! I have the hunter welly socks too but mine always fall down into my welly :( Look forward to more of your posts!

    Your fellow Leeds English Languager

    x

    ReplyDelete