Monday 26 December 2011

Very Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!!


So although Christmas isn't exactly all over, I'm already ready to get back into normal everyday routine (work, gym, Uni work) and start thinking about the new year. One of my main aims for next year is to really keep up with my blog, and i'm getting cracking on writing this Christmas post to do just that.

Christmas day was (as always) a wonderful one; lots of laughter, food, presents and smiling faces and with my mums LSR camera in hand, I attempted to capture some of these moments in the form of some digital pics. My snapping skills aren't great, but I'd really like to improve and as the famous saying goes 'practise makes perfect' - so bare with me on this.

These are just a few family photos, a post detailing my gifts from Santa will be coming up!

Appropriately frosty make-up

'Sledge must have stum' hahaa Santa's been!!

My Grandad

My Mum and Auntie

My brother Alex with sporting festive headwear

My Mum attempting to use my brother's treadmill - absolutely zero co-ordination, hilarious

My mum and I

Auntie and Niece

My favourite possession. Didn't get this for Christmas but worth a pose as we were walking by



My Auntie and our new friend Charlie the horse. Sex to be confirmed...
Had a look...still unsure. Most likely girl.

Gordan Ramsey eat your heart out. My brother is a chef - literally the BEST job a brother could have.

Christmas Dinner - amazing.


3 too many slice of turkey for Gramps...full


Wouldn't be Christmas without Champagne..

My Dad


My mum modelling my hat - never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment