Wednesday 25 January 2012

My New Favourite £2 Moisterizer

I can't remember if I read about this on my blogger reading list or somewhere else but I recently stumbled upon something that recommended £2 Sudocrem as an alternative to moisturiser.

I'd heard it works fantastically at clearing and preventing spots and I had to try it out for myself. I also read that Cheryl Cole uses it; if it's good enough for her, it's definitely good enough for me!

So I bought myself a large tub, applied a thin layer to the face and left it overnight while I slept. Now I can honestly say it worked amazingly and I will definitely be using it again! It reduced the reddish areas on my face, the size of my blemishes were much smaller and the skin on my face felt much softer in general. By morning it had all soaked into the skin and felt very smooth and healthy.

Now two points that I read before trying that I don't quite believe in: using it everyday and saying it smells 'good'. I wouldn't use it everyday, once or twice a week perhaps. Also I don't think it smells good but that could just be me. I think it's quite a 'Grandma' smell if I'm being honest. It's also a bit of a pain if you can't sleep on your back, like me, and if so it's very easy to get your face a little stuck to the sheets, like me.

Anyway I would definitely recommend giving it a try, the tub will last you ages and it's too cheap not to try out. I promise it will be £2-3 very well spent!

3 comments:

  1. I've been using Sudocrem for various reasons since I was little, mainly for Eczema but I've grown out of it.

    It's always worth carrying a little tub of this around and I wouldn't live without it.

    Beautiful post, I'm following.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new moisturiser! I just ran out. I have to use moisturiser or my skin gets so horrible. Great post!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sudocrem, I always apply it to my face and hands before I go to sleep. Definitely a beauty must have!

    ReplyDelete