Sunday 1 January 2012

Shoe Heaven - Hello Kurt Geiger Sale!

I'm not usually one for an impulse buy or a rash purchase, but on the evening of Christmas day I was fully captured and wholly consumed by a few of the fabulous online sales; there was one particular sale that I was drawn to more than any other - the Kurt Geiger shoe sale.

As soon as I set eyes on these beautiful nude Carvela heels, I KNEW they had to be mine. Half price and in my size too! The postman kindly delivered them yesterday and I've fallen head over heels in love...



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoes!

    thanks for the follow, I'll follow you too :)

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous!
    I got a pair of Carvella boots in TK Maxx, reduced to £20. Such a steal and they're such good quality shoes!

    Hev x
    www.farewell-tothefairground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete