Tuesday 10 January 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award


 Over the weekend I was very flattered to receive the Kreative Blogger award from the beautiful Hannah from Diary of an English Exile, who is a fellow Leeds University English Language student! Check out her fantastic blog covering her year abroad in Spain; lots of wonderfully written posts infused with Spanish anecdotes, culture, travel and a good measure of fashion and beauty.

 Here's the procedure...
Link back to the person that awarded you - Answer the questions - Share 7 random facts about yourself - Award 10 other bloggers and let them know

1 - Your favourite song
Oooh very tough! Either:
 Cold War Kids - We Used To Vacation
The Killers - Mr Brightside
The Streets - Never Went To Church

2 - Your favourite dessert

I have the worst sweet tooth and I love all deserts! Apple Crumble or Iced Fruit Cake.

3 - What ticks you off

I have no time for unnecessarily nasty or spiteful people. Ugliest.trait.ever

4 - When I'm upset I...
Either go to the gym or comfort eat. Sweets and cakes are always a winner. Quite contradictory but true!

5 - Favourite pet
Definitely Dogs. I have a new Labrador puppy called Wesley <3

6 - Black or white
Definitely Black. Slimming, flattering and goes with everything - no competition!

7 - Biggest fear
Failing.

8 - Everyday attitude

Do whatever makes you happy

9 - What is perfection
Happiness and being content...and David Gandy


10 - Guilty pleasure
Trashy TV; the trashier the better. TOWIE, Made In Chelsea, Big Brother, Jersey Shore - I love it all.


7 Random Facts

I am a former cheerleader and have competed in and won National and international competitions for my home squad The Blue Sapphires and my University competition team the Leeds Celtics. I've also competed I'm America which was an amazing experience.

I once wrote a letter to Adam Levine of Maroon 5 declaring my undying love for him..cringe!

I am an accounts assistant during university holiday breaks at Cargill. Menial work but I LOVE the place and the people.

I'm pretty sure I was Anne Boleyn in a former life.

No one believes me when I tell them I was anne Boleyn in a former life.

I know how to sail a boat

I write for an online magazine Her Campus


Awarded Bloggers
5 (time constraints - sorry ) Beauty Blogs I LOVE:

         2. Audreys Armistice

          3. Glimmer and Glow

                        4. Farewell To The Fairground

         5. Pearls and Poodles

1 comment: