Friday 20 January 2012

Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil Eye Liners


Now I've owned my fair share of expensive pencil eyeliners - MAC, bobbi brown, Clinique and Illamasque to name a few and this post is not intended to undermine any of those fabulous liners by any means. However, I've been using Rimmel's soft kohl pencil liners for years and years, literally ever since I even started wearing make up, and I absolutely love them. In my opinion these match up to any of the aforementioned high end products.


They're soft, long-lasting, glide on smoothly and are importantly CHEAP, really cheap at around £3 each. This makes it perfectly acceptable to take a couple out on a night out, and it's not the end of the world if you accidentally lose one (or three in my case). They are extremely soft which make them glide on smoothly and they don't scratch the eye when applying to the waterline. They are so easy to get your hands on too, pretty much every drugstore seems to sell them in a range of colours.


One of my favourite things about these liners is the range of colours they come in which is pretty much a whole rainbow-esque selection. My favourites would have to be Pure White which when applied to the waterline makes the eyes appear much bigger and I also love wearing Forest Green in the daytime; I've been wearing it since I was about 15 and just apply a little under the bottom lash set and corner of the eyelid, to make the eyes stand out without looking too dramatic or harsh like a black perhaps could. It works an absolute treat and normally stays in place for hours. My next must have is the Purple Passion; I don't have it yet but it looks gorgeous.


They do tend to smudge slightly but in my opinion, that's a good thing as I like the colour to be quite thick and even a little grungy.

Anyway I'll shut up about them now but for anyone looking for a cheap yet decent liner, I promise it will be £3 well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment