Tuesday 10 January 2012

Make Up Looks: Spring (Daytime)




After
Before
                                                                              















      I've got HEAPS of work to do at the minute; I'm inbetween my January exams as well as having 2000 words of my dissertation to write. I am the queen of procrastination and have even resorted to deactivating facebook (temporarily). Anyways I've been playing around with apps to waste yet more time. 

This look I created as a Spring-time look; fresh faced, rosy cheeks and a hint of green under the eyes. Apologies for the oldish photo but you need one that is square on and with relatively little make up on.

Here are the products I used:

Edit: I'm also well aware it isn't Spring yet, but I'm feeling optimistic - it's not too far away!

2 comments:

  1. I love the green eye shadow under your eyes! Very spring inspired ;)
    Great post :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that look!And spring is not that far away!
    x

    ReplyDelete